Q: What is the difference between LANQ pc docking and normal monitor stand or hub?
A: LANQ pc docking is not just playing the role as a monitor stand or hub. It's more like a special accessory gives you better PC experience since we have realized the most current pcs are lacking in intelligence, security and convenience compare to their better hardware performance.
Q: How to connect my pc with pc docking?
A: Put your monitor on, use the type A-type C wire we provide to connect pc docking and your pc, then you are good to go. (you may need to download the fingerprint sensor and WiFi drive from our website before first use). For more details, please check our introducing video.
Q: Why my Apple earbuds/Pro Max plays no sound even it has connected (on Windows)?
A: It happens... We are sure Windows and Apple are working on the compatibility issue. For gaming, we suggest you check the output sound source in-game setting and make sure it shows your paired device. If you found out there's only the hands-free mode source working, we suggest you delete and repair your Apple earbuds/ProMax with Windows Bluetooth. Then it should work fine in stereo mode.
Q: Can any phone be charged wirelessly?
A: It only supports phones with built-in Qi wireless charging function. Currently, these phones are compatible devices without any adapter needed:
▪ Apple iPhone: 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 mini, SE 2020, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max XS, XR, 8, 8 Plus
▪ Samsung Galaxy: Z Fold 2 5G, Z Flip 5G, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20, S20 FE, S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, S20, Z Flip, Note 10 Plus 5G, Note 10 Plus, Note 10, S10 5G, S10 Plus, S10, S10e, Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices)
▪ Sony: Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices)
▪ LG: Velvet, G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices)
▪ OnePlus: 8 Pro
▪ Nokia: 9.3 PureView, 9 PureView, 8 Sirocco
▪ Huawei: P40 Pro+, P40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro
▪ Motorola: Edge+, X Force, Droid Turbo 2, Moto Maxx
▪ Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
▪ Google: Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3
▪ Nexus: Nexus 6, Nexus 5
▪ BlackBerry: Priv (Plus more devices)
Q: My kid and I share the same PC. Can his/her account recognize the fingerprint after I set up for him/her?
A: Of course. You are free to set different fingerprints and separate your Windows accounts every time you log in. Nobody wants their privacy leaked, fingerprint is the best way of protection compared to pin code.
Q: Is it possible to order any exclusive custom edition?
A: We will provide the laser engraving edition shortly. Imagine your favourite gaming team name or anything engraved on your pc docking, stay tuned!
Q: How to contact you if I have other questions to ask?
Please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook if you have any problems with our products.